Thule Hullavator Pro [Product 898]
Raising the bar (literally) for lift-assist carriers, the Hullavator reduces up to 40 lbs. of a kayak's weight and allows side of vehicle loading.
Sold in pairs.
- Gas struts lift and lower 40lbs or 90% of the kayaks weight
- Load and unload kayaks at waist level, at the side of the vehicle for greater convenience and safety
- Double extending arms lower the kayak up to 40” for faster loading and unloading
- Corrosion-resistant kayak cradles expand to fit wide kayaks.
- 8 touch points of padded support for maximum protection for your kayak
- Aluminum, double coated steel construction for corrosion resistance delivers a longer product life
- Includes all straps to transport 1 kayak
- Accommodates kayaks up to 36 in/90 cm wide and 75 lbs/35 kg
|Dimensions||36 x 6 x 16 in|
|Fits AeroBar / Rapid Bar||Yes|
|Fits Factory Racks||No|
|Fits Square Bar||Yes|
|Fits in T-Track||Yes|
|One-key system compatible||Yes|
Product images and specifications courtesy of Thule.
See more: Cartop Carriers