North Water: U-Link Contact Tow [Product ID: 30SK-32]
The North Water U-link Contact Tow is an elegant multi-tool for re-entry and so much more. A rigid step makes reentry much easier. Also designed for contact tows, bridle tows, rafting boats, attaching two boats in parallel, mooring to a dock, and a paddle leash.
- Reentry is easier with the confident feel of the solid sinking foot stirrup
- Attaches to deck lines or stores in a deck bag or pocket.
- Stainless steel carabiners and an adjustable release buckle make an elegant solution for:
- Contact tow
- Rafting boats
- Attaching two boats in parallel
- Attaching to a dock
- A paddle leash during a rescue
- The yoke portion of a bridal tow
- High visibility yellow nylon webbing
- Adjustable Length for easier reentry