Kokatat: Storm Cag; Tropos Light
Sorry, this product is sold out!
General InfoThis one-piece combination jacket and spray skirt cover is designed to be worn over existing clothing and PFD in inclement weather on or off the water. This piece also functions in an emergency when needed for extra insulation or when dealing with an injured paddler. When not in use, the Storm Cag is highly compressible and can be rolled into the hood for compact storage and tucked behind a seat back or into a day hatch.
- Tropos Light storm cag
- Full coverage pullover with integrated adjustable shock cord rand
- Oversize cut for full mobility over outerwear and life vest
- Dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill
- Large self-draining front cargo pocket with zippered closure
- Large pile lined handwarmer pocket
- Mesh draining left side sleeve pocket with zippered closure
- Hook and loop adjustable coated lycra cuff closures
- Reflective tape on hood and sleeves
- Stuffs into hood for storage
Features & SizingThis full coverage pullover has an integrated shock cord rand to assure a secure fit over the spray skirt, and is an oversize cut to provide full mobility over outerwear and life vest. Other features include dual adjustable hood with internal foam bill, large, zippered front cargo pocket with pass-through for access to PFD, pile-lined handwarmer pocket, zippered self draining pocket on sleeve, and reflective tape on hood and sleeves.
One size fits most (cockpit size L, jacket size XL).
Images and specifications courtesy of Kokatat.
See more: Paddle Clothing