Astral Designs: Rassler Watershoe (Navy/Brown), Discontinued Color Special
Our pro kayaking team loves the Rassler boot for its light weight and extra protection. It dries a lot faster than other “expedition” river shoes and its grip on granite is insane.
- Intended Use: Kayaking / rafting in rough terrain, fishing/wading.
- Uppers: 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon with welded reinforcements at Heel and Toe. Semi-Rigid Heel cup with padded ankle collar for support and protection. Water Drainage eyelets, Airmesh tongue breathes and promotes drying. Water resistant 9mm oval laces.
- Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
- Outsole: G.ss highest friction rubber. Razor-Siped, non-marking. 6mm thickness.
- Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
- Flexibility: Medium.
- Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz.)
- Sizes: Available in Men’s US Sizing 5-13
- Fit: True to size (up to D width)
Images and specifications courtesy of Astral Designs.
See more: Watershoes