Frequently Asked Questions:
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on returns or exchanges of any boating accessory, including but not limited to dry bags, and paddle wear, unless defective. Full refund of the purchase price and / or in house credit for the returned items will be approved on a case by case basis.
- Personal Floatation Devices are non-refundable unless defective.
- Returns or non-fulfillment of payment due for all Special Order Kayaks are subject to a 25% restocking fee and / or non-refund of deposit paid. Refunds will be approved on a case by case basis and are subject to be converted to in house credit.
- In order to receive credit for returned items that were purchased in new condition, they must be unopened and un-used.
- Gift certificates issued after April 30, 2008 are good for one-year from purchase and are non-redeemable for cash or other cash equivalent. Gift certficiates are redeemable for in store purchases and are good for services such as instructional programs and guided kayak tours. Gift certificates have no cash value.
- Delivery, installation and other fees for services performed are nonrefundable after the service has been completed.
Customer ServiceWe are typically at our Showroom in Hyde Park, New York from 10am to 6pm EST daily. If you have any questions please contact us directly at 845-229-0595, if it is after hours, please leave a voicemail so that we can get back to you. If it is more convenient to email, then please do so and direct your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure you get the right gear, so please do not hesitate to call, email or contact us using our online storefront contact form.
Payment and TaxesWe are required to collect sales tax on deliveries to New York, the state where we are located. We are also required to collect sales tax on charges for shipping and processing fees in the state of New York.
Return PolicyWe are happy when you are happy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept returns of merchandise that is unworn, unwashed, unused or undamaged within 14 days of the original purchase. Please note that for safety considerations, Personal Floatation Devices are non-refundable unless defective. For item(s) returned in this manner, once the return is accepted, you will receive an exchange, refund or credit for the original purchase price.
Sorry, we cannot accept C.O.D. returns
Please contact us by phone 845-229-0595 or by email at email@example.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization prior to submitting a return.
Original shipping and any processing fees are non-refundable.
Delivery, installation and other fees for services performed are nonrefundable after the service has been completed.